-
August 7th, 2009, 12:52 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Counts question....
One of yall locked that thread up, so I have to answer you here.
"I agree with you which is why I used the deaf example ince my couson and his considers that to be normal however it is also somethng that many see as somethng than needs to be fixed."
Even that's still different.
"SO getting back to the organal arument If there were a gene theropy avalable should a parent have a right to "fix" there 5 year old or to mak things more fun how bout fixing the issue in the womb since it has been establised that the fetus is an extention of the mother? (This could go eaithe way in that gay children could be the order of the day)"
Well that's a big if, so I'd have a hard time answering it. I personally don't see anything wrong with being gay, so I think it boils down to who the person is and how they feel about it.
-
August 7th, 2009, 08:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Counts question....
I just got out of the hospital and thought I would take a read on what has been going on the past few days. I think that everyone one of you got totally off the topic in the thread about the coach of Hawaii saying something about Notre Dame. It should have stayed on that topic and not start bashing gays, jews, or whatever. FWIW, Biggin was the most productive poster on that topic. All the others just "bit" the big one on that topic.
Point is, Hawaii's coach shouldn't have said what he said (being in the position) he is in, but he said it, got punished, now let's move on. Personally, if you ask me, Notre Dame HAS danced around like a bunch of ***gots since Lou Holtz left.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks